Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dreaming of a Summer Escape in My Own Backyard

Who doesn't want a magical and unique outdoor space? A place were you can gather with friends and family to make memories and have a whole lot of fun doing it.

To be honest, I'm a bit jealous of folks with these massive outdoor spaces and big backyards. Sadly, right now, I don't have that. Someday I'd love to have a bigger chunk of land with several acres where I  have a barn, plant a massive garden, plant a field of wild flowers... you get it.

Since that won't be happening anytime soon, I will just continue to dream and incorporation some unique elements into my space to create my own little backyard escape.

Here's what I found...


I've been dying to add a water feature to my space! Loving this one.


I love the idea of bring the indoors outside. How cute is this setup!?


You know me, I love a splash of color. That yellow dutch door is too perfect!


An arbor of trees with a chandlier and string lights!? I'm in heaven!



And this is probably one of my favorite yards from the fab blog The Polished Pebble. Those ginormous trees are like a ceiling for this outdoor oasis.


And the details are just magical.

I just love dreaming and planning of all these beautiful things. Don't you?



Now that I have shared what turns my backyard into my perfect summer oasis, I want to know what you’ve done to transform your backyard into your oasis. One of my lucky readers will win a $25 Sears gift card!

Need help finding your own pieces for your backyard? Sears is bringing the ease of searching for those perfect pieces with their recently launched iPad digital catalog. On your computer? Don't fear, Sears has an amazing digital catalog built just for you.






This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. 
The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.