Thursday, August 9, 2012

Berry Mint Chocolate Bliss // Silkology

After looking through all the fabulous drink ideas, I settled on the Berry Mint Chocolate Bliss. A drink with chocolate pieces in it!? Yes please.


I gathered all my ingredients (included my little dark chocolate chips), my blender, and got to mixing!



Here's what you'll need:

3/4 cup Silk soymilk or almondmilk, any flavor
1 fresh mint leaf
1/2 Tbsp chocolate chips
1/2 cups frozen raspberries
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 Tbsp almonds
1 fresh mint leaf for garnish 


Then:
In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients. Serve garnished with a mint leaf.


It's seriously that easy! And not only did this concoction satisfy my sweet tooth, it left me feeling refreshed and energized. Perfect!

Personally, I think these would be a huge hit at a party or family gathering. Trick your friends and family into this healthy treat instead of something loaded with sugar, fat, and calories. Trust me, they won't know the difference!

Head on over to the interactive Silkologoy Facebook page to check out all the delicious drinks!

Silk inspired me to think outside of the bowl with their new Silkology-inspired drink recipes. Tell me something new you want to try this summer when entertaining to win a Silkology prize package. 

Official Sweepstakes Rules.



This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk
The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.